Denver, Boulder and Cherry Creek North, Colorado
What is BOTOX?
BOTOX® is an FDA-approved medicine that reduces the appearance of fine lines and other facial imperfections.
BOTOX® effectively treats:
- Crow’s feet
- Brow wrinkles
- Forehead wrinkles
- Smile lines
- Frown lines
How does BOTOX work?
BOTOX® Cosmetic blocks the communication between nerve endings and muscles, inhibiting neuromuscular activity that leads to fine lines. By relaxing muscle contraction in your face, BOTOX® softens wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the associated risks?
BOTOX® side effects and risks are extremely minimal, and most often disappear quickly. Most of the risks are associated with the injection site.
After BOTOX®, you may experience:
You can reduce the chances of BOTOX® side effects by receiving the treatment from a qualified and experienced professional like Dr. David Broadway.
How long do results last?
You may see improvement from BOTOX® immediately, and the full cosmetic effect should appear in a few days. BOTOX® is not permanent, and you will need another treatment after four to six months to maintain results. For long-term results, you may want to consider a procedure like a facelift.
What is the treatment process like?
Receiving BOTOX® is quick and painless. The entire procedure takes about 10 minutes or less, and no anesthesia is required. BOTOX® is injected into the treatment site with a syringe, and the process is complete. You do not need any time for recovery, but you may experience some swelling, tenderness and redness at the injection site. These temporary side effects should go away and you will see results within a few days. Results will continue to improve over the next 30 days.
How do I know if BOTOX® is right for me?
BOTOX® is not right for everyone, and Dr. Broadway may suggest an alternative skin care rejuvenation solution.
BOTOX® may not be the solution for you if you have:
- Allergic reactions to any of the ingredients
- Skin infection where BOTOX® will be injected
- Asthma or emphysema
- Disease affecting muscles and nerves (such as Lou Gehrig’s disease)
Where should I seek BOTOX treatment?
It is critically important to receive BOTOX® treatment from a medical professional. Results can be dangerous when you are treated by an inexperienced and poorly qualified individual. The skincare staff at the Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery is composed of R.N.s and licensed aestheticians that are qualified to administer BOTOX® injections.
For BOTOX® in Denver Metro, including Cherry Creek and Lone Tree, Colorado, please contact the Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery today.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal