Questions about Cellulaze Anti-Cellulite Treatment
What is Cellulaze?
Cellulaze is an FDA-approved technology that uses laser energy to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulaze treats cellulite at its source – underneath the skin.
How does Cellulaze treat cellulite?
Colorado Plastic surgeon Dr. David Broadway will insert the Cellulaze laser fiber underneath your skin, through a tiny incision. Cellulaze treats cellulite in three ways:
- By increasing the depth and improving the tone of your skin.
- By releasing tension from the connective tissue bands that contribute to cellulite.
- By removing some of the bulging fat cells contributing to the appearance of cellulite.
Cellulaze targets the structural issues underneath your skin that cause cellulite.
How long do Cellulaze results last?
As a recent innovation, what we know about the longevity of Cellulaze results comes from clinical trials, which have shown that Cellulaze results last about a year or slightly longer. To maintain optimal results from the treatment, you must pursue a healthy lifestyle, including eating well and engaging regularly in exercise. You may want to ask Dr. Broadway about enhancing the results of Cellulaze with body contouring liposuction.
Is the Cellulaze procedure painful?
Local anesthetic is used to numb the treatment area, so you should not have any sensitivity to pain during the procedure. You may feel light pressure or other sensations, but these sensations should not be painful.
What should I expect after Cellulaze?
Cellulaze is an outpatient procedure, so you will be able to return home after the treatment. As you recover, you may experience aching in the treatment area. You may have bruising as well. You should be able to return to work and other activities within 5-7 days.
If you live in Denver, Boulder, Lone Tree, Cherry Creek or the surrounding Colorado areas and would like to learn more about Cellulaze, please contact experienced plastic surgeon Dr. David Broadway to schedule a consultation.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal