The Cellulaze Procedure
Cellulite Treatment in Denver, Lone Tree and Cherry Creek, Colorado
Cellulaze™: the first treatment for cellulite that attacks its very structure
Tired of trying to get rid of your cellulite with no avail, no matter how hard you try?
This may surprise you but, cellulite is actually caused by factors outside your control. Most people believe that cellulite is a fat associated issue, that can be lessened through diet and exercise. However, cellulite is actually a structural issue below the skin's surface. And while you may have tried every treatment possible, you’ve never had a way to treat the very structure of cellulite, until Cellulaze.
Introducing the world’s only treatment that attacks the structural problems beneath the skin that cause cellulite, Cellulaze from Cynosure.
This minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure is performed by a qualified physician. Cellulaze is the first FDA and new clinically proven anti-cellulite treatment that increases your skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts. Cellulaze works just after one simple anti-cellulite treatment.
Cellulaze's unique approach.
There are a handful of factors such as aging, hormones, genetics and dramatic weight changes that play a role in the appearance of cellulite. These issues cause connective the tissue bands under the skin to stiffen and the fat cells they surround to become larger and push up into the skin. These effects create the “orange peel” effect you wish you could eliminate, which is even easier to see if you have thin skin.
Regardless of how many salads you eat or miles you run, these factors can’t be controlled, but you can however decide on the method in which you treat cellulite. Most other anti-cellulite treatments on the market focus on cellulite superficially, applying treatment above the skin. Cellulaze is the only treatment that actually treats the fibrous bands beneath the skin, while adding elasticity and thickening the skin.
One amazingly smooth body. One simple cellulite reduction treatment.
The new FDA approved Cellulaze delivers results that last, all it takes is a one simple anti-cellulite treatment. Find out what to expect during your procedure:
1. Your physician will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker 2. A couple of tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen 3. Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you’ll be awake during the procedure) 4. The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
5. Your physician will use the SideLight™ 3D Cellulaze laser fiber to:
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
6. The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
The whole procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
What to expect after your procedure:
You will have some discomfort and bruising, small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites. You may be asked to wear a compression garment. You will be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks. Cellulaze results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months
Impressive clinical proof:
Thoroughly investigated to ensure safer, more effective results, Cellulaze is clinically proven to improved the appearance of cellulite for one year with few side effects. Further, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results one year post-procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze treatment to a friend. Skin quality was also improved with thicker, more elastic skin helping to diminish the appearance of cellulite. Cellulaze was shown to increase skin thickness by 25%, and skin elasticity by 29% even after 1 year —significant claims that other anti-cellulite treatments don’t make. In a qualified physician’s hands, Cellulaze gives you visibly smoother, healthier looking skin—an anti-cellulite treatment that lasts.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact The Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery today.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal