Cellulaze Treatment and the Causes of Cellulite
Cellulaze Treatment in Denver, Lone Tree and Cherry Creek, Colorado
Cellulite affects most women. A common aesthetic issue, cellulite results in a dimpled, bumpy skin appearance. The underlying causes of cellulite have been difficult to treat in the past, but Cellulaze anti-cellulite treatment reduces the appearance of cellulite by targeting these very causes. For healthy looking, smoother skin, plastic surgeon Dr. David Broadway provides Cellulaze to women living in Denver and the surrounding Colorado cities.
Causes of Cellulite
While cellulite is partly caused by pockets of fat, fat alone does not cause cellulite. For this reason, you cannot get rid of cellulite by losing weight. Cellulite appears when pockets of fat are pushed upward by inflexible bands of tissue.
Beneath your skin, pockets of fat are positioned between fibrous bands of connective tissue. These bands are connected to your skin. As enlarged fat cells push up against your skin, the tissue bands pull down on the skin, creating the dimpled, bumpy appearance of cellulite.
Certain factors may increase your likelihood of having cellulite. These factors include:
- Female gender
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Thin skin
Cellulite is a very common issue among women, including lean, skinny women. Although weight gain may contribute to the development of cellulite, all women following puberty – including lean women, heavier women, women who exercise, and women who eat well – may experience cellulite.
Treating the Causes of Cellulite
Many products touted as cellulite treatments have been created over the years. These treatments are typically applied externally, like creams and ointments. Liposuction can somewhat improve the appearance of cellulite, but is not a treatment for cellulite. Certain supplements and pills have also been said to treat cellulite. Because of the causes of cellulite, these treatments tend to be ineffective.
Cellulaze treats the direct causes of cellulite. According to Cynosure, the company responsible for Cellulaze, 93 percent of patients who had received Cellulaze treatment as part of a study were very satisfied with their results. Cellulaze treats cellulite a few different ways:
- Cellulaze increases the depth of your skin, allowing the skin to better conceal cellulite.
- It relaxes the tension of the fibrous tissue bands pulling down on the skin.
- It liquefies some of the enlarged fat cells so the cells can be removed.
Cellulaze can improve the appearance of your skin after one treatment.
If you live in Denver, Lone Tree, Cherry Creek North or the surrounding Colorado areas and are interested in Cellulaze anti-cellulite treatment, please contact experienced plastic surgeon Dr. David Broadway to schedule a consultation at the Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal