Denver and Lone Tree, Colorado
The VASER® system is a major advance in the application of ultrasonic technology to plastic surgery procedures. This innovative system actually fragments fatty tissue before it is removed and is the latest technology used in performing VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture.
What is VASER® Technology?
VASER® technology uses ultrasound energy to remove fatty deposits from the body by breaking down and liquefying the fat cells. The results:
- Less pain
- Less swelling and bruising
- Shorter healing period
This amazing liposculpture technique is so precise that very small areas of the body can be focused on to remove fat and sculpt muscles while leaving nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue relatively untouched.
How VASER Works
VASER® technology is performed by making small incisions in the area of the body that is to be sculpted. An injection is given that will numb the area, aid in liquefying the fat and shrink blood vessels to reduce bleeding during the procedure. A small ultrasonic probe is inserted that focuses on breaking down and destroying fat in the targeted area. Then the fat is removed through massage and suction.
Who’s a good candidate?
This innovative technology is primarily used for sculpting, and the best candidates:
- Have little excess skin and fat
- Already have good muscle tone and definition
- Want to have their muscles surgically sculpted for a sleeker, more athletic appearance
The initial results showing improved muscle definition are generally seen after about two weeks. Most patients can return to their regular work-out routines approximately four weeks after they have undergone surgery, and by that time the final results of surgery are in place and readily visible.
VASER® technology is an excellent way to further define the muscles you have worked so hard to develop and tone with regular exercise.
Please contact the VASER Technology liposuction office of cosmetic surgeon Dr. David Broadway at the Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery in Denver, Colorado today to schedule a private consultation and find out if you are a good candidate for VASER® technology liposculpture.
For further information, please see Vaser, Smart Lipo or Pro Lipo: What's the Difference? and VASERsmooth™.
Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. David Broadway, providing Vaser Technology liposuction for patients in the Denver Metro area including Aurora, Boulder, Cherry Creek, Englewood, Highlands Ranch and Littleton.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal