Denver and Boulder, Colorado
Often after pregnancy, childbirth and breast feeding, a new mother feels as though the body she once had has disappeared, never to return. At his Denver, Colorado plastic surgery facility, mommy makeover surgeon Dr. David Broadway offers many plastic surgery surgical procedures and skin care options to help a new mother restore her post-baby body to the way it used to be.
There are several mommy makeover surgical options available to help lift a sagging bust line, remove excess abdominal flab and reduce excess fat in the thigh area.
- Breast lift - A breast lift procedure can be performed to remove excess skin and tissue and restore the bust line to a tighter, firmer state.
- Breast Augmentation - This procedure allows the breasts to be reshaped to restore curves and contour to your breasts.
- Tummy Tuck - Also called abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck is designed to remove excess flab from the abdominal area, tighten the abdominal muscles and remove excess skin to restore tone to the belly and contour to the waist.
- Liposuction - This procedure is designed to remove excess fat from problem areas all over the body. For new mothers, it can remove the excess fat that has deposited in the tummy, arms and thighs during pregnancy weight gain.
Pregnancy Mask is the name for that condition in which your face becomes blotchy with areas that are a darker pigment than the rest of your skin. The cause for this condition is the higher level of estrogen that your body produces during pregnancy. Chemical peels and bleaching creams are the best solutions for reducing the signs of pregnancy mask.
Post-baby acne is another major problem post-pregnancy moms suffer from. The best remedy for skin conditions resulting from pregnancy and childbirth is to establish a skin care regimen for yourself.
Developing and maintaining a regular skin care routine will help you get rid of post-baby skin issues and make you feel better about yourself and your appearance. Here are some suggestions:
- Drink a lot of water.
- Avoid caffeine because it tends to dehydrate your body and skin.
- Use hair and skin products that focus on replacing nutrients lost from dry skin.
- Avoid long, hot showers, they can also dehydrate the skin.
- Use coconut or olive oil in baths and rub into skin after bathing.
- Use an occasional exfoliating product and apply with a wet wash cloth.
- Sweating during exercise is good for the skin. Develop a work-out routine.
- Use a gentle face cleanser morning and evening that contains salicylic acid, which helps to exfoliate and maintain clear skin.
To find out how a mommy makeover can improve your post-baby body and skin, please contact our mommy makeover specialist at the Skin Essentials team at the Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery in Denver, Colorado.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal