Plastic Surgery Questions
Denver and Cherry Creek North, Colorado
Frequently Asked Questions(General Questions)
Why should I select Dr. David Broadway as my surgeon?
Plastic Surgeon, Dr. David Broadway has received extensive, specialized training and certification which sets him apart from other cosmetic surgeons. He has completed residencies and a fellowship in four specialties relating to cosmetic surgery. Dr. Broadway is one of the few plastic surgeons who has achieved four separate Board Certifications: American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American Board of Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat, Head and Neck Surgery)
What happens during my cosmetic surgery consultation?
The plastic surgery consultation is a vital part in making your decision on whether you should have cosmetic surgery. Plan on spending approximately 1-1/2 hours meeting with Dr. Broadway and his plastic surgery staff. During the consultation, you will:
- Be asked to fill out a detailed medical history form. This will give Dr. Broadway an opportunity to assess if you are a good candidate for surgery. He will also discuss your past surgical experience and current medical status.
- Dr. Broadway will meet with you and discuss the surgery itself and the risks involved. He will review the different options available. This is a good opportunity to ask any questions or concerns you may have about the surgery.
- Dr. Broadway and a Patient Coordinator will examine you and thoroughly measure you. Based on this examination, a recommendation will be made on the best surgery option for you.
- After the examination, the Patient Coordinator will show you plastic surgery before & after pictures and will go over a final quote of your surgery fees and explain what is needed to schedule your surgery. You can schedule your surgery then or can call us after you have had time to consider your options. We will do everything we can to make you feel comfortable in your decision and share with you any other information you require.
Where do you perform surgery?
Your plastic surgery will be performed at the Renewal Surgery Center located next to the bod:evolve office. Owned by Dr. Broadway and Dr. Millard, the Renewal Surgery Center was designed to redefine the way aesthetic services are delivered. Our surgery center is solely dedicated to cosmetic surgery and provides patients a high level of focused, specialized support and care.
Why do you promote massage therapy after surgery?
We have always endorsed massage therapy as a wonderful addition to your healing process after having cosmetic surgery. We recommend massage immediately following specific surgeries like lipo and tummy tucks, with a specially-trained therapist who understands the intricacies of your surgery. Massage helps to speed up your recovery and will enhance your entire surgical process
Why must patients give up smoking prior to certain cosmetic surgery procedures?
Patients undergoing a facelift or tummy tuck must give up smoking one month prior to surgery. Smoking inhibits blood flow and oxygen to the skin and can seriously interfere with the healing process or it may increase the risk of infection.
The decision to have plastic surgery is a very personal one, and it is also an important medical decision. To have a detailed discussion, schedule a plastic surgery consultation with Dr. Broadway at Broadway Plastic Surgery today.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal