Skin Care Rejuvenation
Denver and Cherry Creek, Colorado
Advanced technology has allowed cosmetic surgeons to begin offering non-surgical facelift procedures to their patients. At Plastic surgeon Dr. David Broadway’s Denver, Colorado plastic surgery clinic, you can receive a non-surgical facelift during which Dr. Broadway will employ the use of dermal fillers in combination with Botox.
Advantages of a non-surgical facelift
- Costs much less than traditional facelift surgery
- There is a shorter recovery period.
- Risks of complication and post-operative infections is lower
As we age, our skin begins to sag and wrinkles appear. The cause for this is the breakdown of underlying collagen and fatty tissue. These signs of aging may be the result of one or more factors:
- Muscle laxity
- Sun damage
Injecting dermal fillers provides a way to fill out the skin which makes it firmer and aids in smoothing frown lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. They can also be used to fill out hollow cheeks, reduce acne scars, reshape chins and noses and plump the lips.
Side effects of dermal fillers are minimal and disappear within a few days.
- Minor Swelling
Botox injections are placed into the muscle tissues around the areas on your face that are to be treated for the signs of aging. This cosmetic injection blocks tissue nerve impulses which relaxes the muscles that are causing wrinkles.
Side effects of Botox injections are very mild and well tolerated by most patients.
- Temporary tingling
- Minor bruising
- Minor swelling
Combining dermal fillers with Botox injections allows your surgeon to relax the muscles that are causing your signs of age and fill the areas where the lines and wrinkles have appeared to restore a more youthful and smooth complexion. The results of this non-surgical procedure can last from a few months up to a year. It is a relatively pain free and easy way to treat patients who wish to regain a younger, more vibrant appearance.
Most people who are of general good health and who are seeking an alternative to invasive surgery procedures are eligible for dermal filler and Botox injections. It is wise to refrain from taking any antibiotics, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medications while receiving these injections as they may cause increased bruising.
Dr. Broadway also offers anti-aging packages and complimentary skin care rejuvenation analysis to his patients who are seeking a combination of treatments for skin revitalizing.
For more information on skin care rejuvenation techniques contact our skin care rejuvenation specialist at the Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery in Denver, Colorado today to schedule a skin care consultation.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal