Denver and Cherry Creek, Colorado
Technology vs. Technique
Research and development is the process behind techniques and technology in plastic surgery. Plastic surgery techniques involve using the latest methods for performing surgical procedures. Plastic surgery technology encompasses the latest equipment and products used to perform these procedures.
Plastic surgeon Dr. David Broadway, in Denver, Colorado, strives to keep himself educated and trained to use the latest advancements in both of these areas. His dedication to continued improvements in his practice allows him to provide his patients with the best plastic surgery care available today.
Plastic surgeons continually develop their skills in performing surgical procedures and non-surgical treatments to provide their patients with the best care available to them. Developments in technique involve safer, more advanced and faster procedures with the use of the latest advancements in technology.
Some of the techniques used in Dr. Broadway’s practice are:
- VASER Hi-Def Liposculpture is designed to give the patient a more defined and contoured look to their muscle structure. For information on other procedures to improve the body see Body Contouring Surgery.
- Breast Surgery - Dr. Broadway offers a variety of options for surgical incisions during breast surgery based on patient preference and which incision technique he feels will offer the most desirable results for that particular procedure.
- Fat Transfer procedures give patients an natural alternative when looking to enhance the breasts, buttocks, facial wrinkles, or traumatic scars.
Technology in plastic surgery involves the equipment and tools used to perform cosmetic procedures. Some examples of new technology are:
- Lasers to replace scalpels in surgeries have made procedures faster and less painful and also produce less scarring.
- Research, design and clinical trials performed to improve the safety, longevity and overall quality of breast implants has allowed plastic surgeons the ability to offer silicone implants as a safe option for their patients once again.
- The Cell Enriched Fat Grafting system by Cytori allows patients to use their own fatty tissue, enriched with stem and regenerative cells, to shape and enhance the body.
- The TouchView Diagnostic Imaging system is a sophisticated piece of equipment that can be used in a variety of aesthetic applications including image guided fat grafting, pre surgical mapping and planning, and as a patient consultation tool.
- Injectable filler products have provided additional, advanced procedures for skin care rejuvenation.
At the Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery in Denver, Colorado, you will be cared for by a well-trained and highly-skilled staff who employ the latest technology available to provide you with modern, safe and effective techniques in cosmetic surgery.
For more information on techniques and technology used in Dr. Broadway’s cosmetic surgery practice, please contact the Broadway Center for Plastic Surgery today to schedule a private consultation and learn more about what cosmetic surgery procedures and treatments are available to you.
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Patient Testimonials
- Video Center
- Contact Us
Dr. Broadway has been featured on:
- Before & After Gallery
- Extreme Makeover
- Body Procedures
- Body Sculpting
- VASER Hi Definition Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening Lasers
- Vaser Technology
- Mommy Makeover
- Fat Transfer
- Buttock Augmentation
- Varicose Veins
- Cellulaze Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement Details
- Breast Enlargement Implants
- Option for Breast Enlargement Consultations
- Breast Enlargement Risks
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Expectations After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Benefits of Removing & Replacing Saline to Gel
- Sientra Breast Implant Warranty
- VASER Hi-Def Breast
- Vectra 3D Breast Imaging
- Female Breast Fat Transfer Instead of Breast Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Breast Augmentation Recovery: Week Two and Beyond
- When Breast Implants Need Repositioning
- Facial Enhancement
- Skin Treatments
- Plastic Surgery for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Contouring Questions
- Breast Augmentation Questions
- Facial Rejuvenation Questions
- High Speed Laser Hair Reduction Questions
- Treatment of Veins and Redness Questions
- Liposuction Questions
- Micro Laser Peel Questions
- Photo Rejuvenation Laser Questions
- Pro Fractional Laser Questions
- Skin Care Questions
- Skin Tightening Laser Questions
- SmartLipo™ Questions
- BOTOX® Questions
- Botox® Cosmetic Questions
- Patient Financing
- Traveling Patients
- Map and Directions
- Breast Implant Removal